I can't believe that it is mid-June already. I'm definitely overdue for an update!! Even harder to believe is the fact that August will turn ONE YEAR OLD in a little over two weeks. Yikes!
In August's life: He has 4 words now (dog, mama, dada, baba--bottle) and I'm including pictures of his two favorite summer activities: playing in his inflatable pool and pushing around his little toy. He's not walking yet, but he sure is working on it! We start our Kindermusik summer camp today, and he is gearing up for his birthday party!
In Eric and my lives: Our house is still on the market. We have had lots of interest, but nothing serious so far. We haven't found another house to move in to, either, so we are in no hurry! Eric just started training for the Chicago Marathon, which he will run in October, and I am training to run a 5K (baby steps, baby steps).
We hope that you all are having a wonderful summer! I will probably post again soon with August's birthday pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment